You can update the Decision Maker of your petition on Rightthrume.com (RTM) after you have published it. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to your RTM account.
- Click on your name or display picture, located at the top-right side of the page.
- Select “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- If you created the petition under a personal profile, click on “Started” on the left side of the screen. If you created your petition under an organization profile, click on the icon under “Organizations.”
- Locate and click on your petition.
- Once you’re on the petition page, click on “Petition details” at the upper right side of the page.
- Click on “Edit petition.”
- Scroll down until you see “Choose a decision maker.”
- Select an entry from the database or manually enter a customized entry. If you want to remove an unwanted decision maker, click on the red “Remove” link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Save.”
Please note that when you add a new decision maker to your petition, they will not retroactively receive email notifications related to the petition.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, you can click the ‘Contact Support’ option at the top of the page to send a request for help.